
more of the cowboy pictures

i love this one of Ethan

and crazy Noah with his messy face. He wanted to eat sticks all day.

This is when Ethan really started walking everywhere. He loved the softball field. Thats a good sign for us.

I wear my sunglesses at night, and in the bathtub.
5 comments:
Love the pics of the boys! Cute Bath tub picture..
That one of Ethan is my favorite too!
Ok, those are all so great. But I love the one of Ethan walking in the sand. You could frame it. I just love the little footprints. And I started singing that song now, thanks. "I wear my sunglasses at night...so I can, so I can..."
Awww...your boys are so cute... I also love the one of Ethan walking in the sand. And on a side note, in the picture with Noah in the tub the water coming from the faucet looks awesome!! Must be that amazing camera of yours... :)
Those are SO cute!!!
Post a Comment