Thursday, July 24, 2008

Evolution of the belly

For a long time i have been wanting to share these pictures of my prego belly last year. i finally have them all in one place so i can put them on my blog. i only have a few, but they are the important ones.












This picture was taken October 12th 2007









This was taken exactly one month later on Nov. 12th! Can you believe the difference?!












And this was taken December 30th, only 16 days before i delivered. This was me only 6 1/2 months pregnant! I can't imagine what i would have looked like had i gone full term.


3 comments:

Moke said...

Oh I loved seeing your belly grow. Remember when you sent me a picture on your phone. The caption said, "this is really gross, but you wanted it!"

Jessica Jensen said...

awesome.... It's amazing how that happened... You look great now..

Sarah Sidwell said...

I started my baby bump and thought it was growing too fast...was I pregnant with twins? After seeing how quicky your bump turned into a belly, I am thinking I just have one...I guess we will find out soon.