Thursday, July 10, 2008
To John:
I laugh at your meager attempts to minimize my adventure. Just because you have a friend that rafts doesn't mean that you have the know how to determine which rapids are weak and which are totally stinkin awesome. The only whitewater I've known you to raft is the Green River with Ryan Cox. He pretty much is better than any female guide like we had, so he probably did most of your paddling for you. That makes you the girl i guess. hahahaha. Unless you have rafted the Snake River, you have never really rafted. It is loaded with class 4 rapids and your little weak sauce trips down the Green can only produce a possible class 3 rapid. It sound like we need to challenge you to a rafting trip. We will see who is weak. My money is on you being the wet noodle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know he has been on the Snake with the scouts... but I think you may have to have that challange... I think that it was awesome you guys went...
Post a Comment