Joe and I are the two middle people on the far side. Read the 4th of July post before you look at these pictures.
http://snakeriver.elevationimaging.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=566153&item=566160&ps=2&start=6&template=fullsize
http://snakeriver.elevationimaging.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=566153&item=566161&ps=2&start=7&template=fullsize
http://snakeriver.elevationimaging.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=566153&item=566159&ps=2&start=5&template=fullsize
http://snakeriver.elevationimaging.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=566153&item=566157&ps=2&start=3&template=fullsize
http://snakeriver.elevationimaging.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=566156&type=store&category=566153&ps=3&start=2&template=fullsize
https://www.snakeriverphotos.net/findphotos.asp?InfoID=34674
frame 35 is awesome on this site even though you can't see us in it.
4 comments:
How fun! I am glad you guys had a good time. It looks like a blast. I went down the colorado when I was 17 but that looks like it was a lot more intense!
Wow. Looks like a great weekend. I'm glad.
That would freak me out so much! You are way more adventurous than me. We did the colorado river once and i was a chicken the whole time. It wasn't that white of a river either. Those pictures look awesome!
I was telling John about you guys having rafted. He seemed interested and came over to the computer screen to check out the photos. When he saw them, all he kept saying was "WEAK!" They went down with a guide???" "That's WEAK!" Plus more about how HIS rafting experience with the scouts was way more adventurous. So that was his comment to you guys. Sorry.
Post a Comment