this is my first attempt to put a film of the boys on the blog. I hope it works. you will be lucky enough to hear Jess and I as we do our baby talk. so check it out. thumbs up Noah.
I love it. So darn cute! You should keep up the videos. I can hardly tell them apart now. By the way Joe, hardcore props to you for sticking out that job. Way to go
4 comments:
This was too fun! I guess you have the touch Jess. It one of those Mommy monents and I am glad that you have it recorded.
I love it. So darn cute! You should keep up the videos. I can hardly tell them apart now. By the way Joe, hardcore props to you for sticking out that job. Way to go
More videos, forever! We love those cute boys. Just thinking about them makes me smile.
The boys are so cute!! I watched it over and over again, just to smile! Can't wait to see them this weekend!
Post a Comment