Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

8 comments:

CallisterCatch said...

Remember the time we got that boy's phone number on I-15 coming home from Tara's wedding, and we actually went and met him at a gas station at like 1:00 in the morning(what were we thinking).

Sarah Sidwell said...

One time that stands out to me was at the reunion in Logan. Nick and I got to stay at your place, and I was so sick. You stayed home with me and warmed up the heating pad, and took good care of me. Love you too!!!!

Sarah said...

There's so many, but here's a fun one (that you love!) Remember when we were in probably 4th grade and Ashlee and I invited you over to wash your hair. We had secretly put red Cool-Aid mix into the shampoo, so your hair turned a little pink. You were so mad! But that was funny.

alex-and-laura said...

When we were like eleven or so, we found a disposable camera (you, sarah, me) that had nine pictures left. We planned out each picture on a piece of paper first so that we could turn the pictures into a flip book. We even had costumes. I'm not sure what came of this. The camera was probably one of your brothers' or something. Weird kids.

alex-and-laura said...

Also there was the time that I backed into your car at my parents' house. Whoops.

Tony said...

I remember how when you were like in 5th grade we would all gather together and make fun of people. You always tried to make jokes and we'd look at you and say "NO Jesse.....NO...." And you'd be like "oh...ok" it was funny. I think sometimes you made us laugh though. Boy were we funny

Moke said...

Hmmm, lets see....My memory is of Me you and Katie were in mine and Katies room with the black light on and we turned on the music and we were dancing on the beds and stuff. Also when you Dereck Brotherson and I went to the Provo Temple in your car and on the way back your sun roof blew of while going through the canyon. That was funny.

Matthew and Sarah said...

Remember when we slept on the Kearns High football field and ran across the field naked...I don't think you did it, but you were there:) Then remember the time we set the high school alarm off during grassroots and we ran to Drew's house to hide from the cops. I was so scared when we got called into talk to the principal. Funny thing we were the good kids!