Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day

We didn't actually buy this hat or even take this picture on St. Patricks Day. So what if we put the had back when we were done. Thats how we roll. We did actually have a festive St. Patricks Day, minus the hats. We wore green, took the boys to play at the park, and then had an all green dinner. Our friends, the Doughertys, make us chicken pesto pasta, broccoli, green jello, and green kool aid. I thougth it was pretty cute. Hope everyone has had a fun day too.

5 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

Guessing that is Ethan...am I right? Super Cute and fun!

Tawnya said...

Nope, totally Noah!

Jessica Jensen said...

Looks like you had a fun day! I'm thinking Noah!

Rachel said...

I'm glad you clarified the swimsuit comment--I was really questioning your sanity!
Whoever the baby is--they are dang cute.
Hope you guys are enjoying your last few a of break.

Joe and Britt said...

Sooooo cute Jess! Sorry it took so long to comment back, you know me...anyway your blog is adorable and I love your background! We went to the Discovery Gateway's Children's museum on St. Patty's and it was free! Wooh hoo that's how we roll too! My kids thought I was strange when they got to the table for Hawaiian hay stacks and the rice and condiments were all green! But it was memorable! :)
Love ya bunches!
Britt