Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunshine

Today was a beautiful day! What a perfect way to start spring break. it feels like a summer morning when you walk outside in your t-shirt and you can smell the morning, and you wish it could be like that all day long. Today it was. We weren't without our stresses. We had a long to-do list, but all of our tensions melted away every time we stepped outside. Running errands doesn't seem so bad when you can drive with the window rolled down. At one point today I could see that Joe was visibly irritable. He was eating abnormally fast, and he couln't hold still because his mind was going a million miles an hour running all his worries through his head. I thought for sure that his day was ruined, but wasn't five minutes later when i ran outside barefoot to hand him his wallet before he left for the post office, that i saw a completely different person. He casually strolled up to me, took his wallet, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He just needed a little sunshine.

Here are some pictures that are totally unrelated to the story, but who cares?


Could this be any more Ethan?



This is from poster on campus to learn pottery from this creepy creepy man.




This is my unhappy self being not quite 4 month prego with the twins.

Noah at the dental picnic last summer.

8 comments:

Tawnya said...

I'm with you on the weather! Fantastic. I thought to myself today, who needs to go anywhere on vacation, it is perfect right here! Although I wouldn't say no to Hawaii!

Jessica Jensen said...

I am glad you got to enjoy some sunshine! It makes a huge difference in the day... at least for us whiteheads. Loved the pics too.

Sarah said...

Isn't sunshine wonderful?! We had a beautiful day here, too. I bet it's nice having the boys in the new built-in car seats. Cute pics

Rachel said...

Well I sure do feel better after seeing that pic...yikes. I am 17 wks today so about that time. We are in Minneapolis baby shopping and it's about 10 degrees colder here...bloody lame. We were quite warm but not as nice as Iowa....that just feels wrong to type.

royal said...

Hi,
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks for sharing information!
Shopping Online

royal said...

Nice Post!
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

Thanks
Vehicle Rear View Camera

royal said...

Hi,
Your search to buy groupon clone script ends here. Auction Website Script selling best quality Groupon clone script at a very reasonable price.Our Ready Made solution will get your groupon clone website online in few hours.

Thanks for sharing!
Daily Deal Software

royal said...

Hi,
Pick Update create a track for a single men and women meet, flirt, date and fall in love, Providing time and meet again through online dating.Thousands of single men and women right in your area have posted personal ads on PickUpDate.com.

Thanks for sharing!
Online Dating Service