Wednesday, July 23, 2008

John Mayer!!!







Monday Joe and I went to the John Mayer concert-the tickets were Joe's Fathers Day gift. the concert was so awesome and joe was totally geeking out about what a fantastic guitar player jonny m really is. we had such a blast! The best part was at the very end of the concert before he left the stage he put his hands down on the crowd and let all the girls touch him. Then he took someone's camera and took a picture of himself with it! AAHH! i was so feeling what that girl felt in that moment. what a nerd i am and what a rock star john mayer is! wasn't this supposed to be Joe's gift? oh well!

6 comments:

Tony said...

I know! And Jennifer Anniston gets him. What a cruel world this is! uuuuugggh!

Sarah said...

So great that you guys had such a blast!

Sarah said...

John Mayer is a frikkin pansy.
Zepplin Rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I don't think there's any question as to which one of us left that last comment. ha ha

Clark said...

We had blast with Ethan and Noah. Thanks for trusting us to keep them through the concert. Ii's so funny to see two litte Joes on th follor looking up at you. They are so cute, so funny, and of course, so handsome. We'll miss you. Thank again and come see us. Love, Clark

Jewel said...

I'm glad you guys went out on a date.